Partner Sales Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Partner Sales team works tirelessly to engage traveltrade, brokers, concierge services, card-issuers, and an array of corporate partners around the world about onefinestay, and ensure they book clients' stays with us. We're looking for a smart, hungry, thoughtful Sales Account Manager to help us drive meaningful growth for stays in our curated portfolio of distinctive private homes.
Currently reporting to the Group VP Sales, Service Operations & Expansion, the right candidate will be driven, entrepreneurial, analytical, persuasive, and creative in building strong direct sales relationships. This candidate will work tirelessly to ensure we hit aggressive revenue targets and set the right service expectations with our partners. This role will work closely with the team's Account Coordinators and Guest Sales team to ensure we convert leads into bookings. Currently based in NYC, this role will require travel.
* Driving top-line growth, which means hitting aggressive targets to grow our portfolio of high-value trade and B2B partner relationships.
* Acquiring and engaging new travel agent partners within current preferred organizations, initially focusing on the Virtuoso network (including attending and presenting at key regional trade shows and roadshows in major hubs and regional locations on the East Coast US).
* Supporting wider channelsales and marketing strategy to drive revenue including driving marketingcampaigns to fuel sales.
* Working with sales and operations teams to ensure we educate guests on the service and deliver an amazing experience.
* Driving and executing selected events that showcase the onefinestay product and experience.
* Collaborating with Account Coordinators and Guest Sales team to ensure we convert leads into bookings in coordination with local sales and pricing teams.
* Liaising with local teams in onefinestay cities to ensure smooth sales and guest stays, including issue resolution as needed.