Partner Territory Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a Partner Territory Account Manager within Veritas s North American Channel Region, this position will be responsible for developing and increasing business within a territory of unnamed accounts, while solving the information management jobs for our customers.
His/her primary role is to drive sales of Veritas products and services through the partners, while working closely with inside sales to ensure that bookings targets and sales goals are exceeded. The successful candidate for this role must be able to engage both at the individual seller level as well as an executive level in order to understand the customer s and partner s business objectives and drive Veritas initiatives against these objectives. In addition, the successful candidate must understand the information management needs of the Commercial businesses our partnership is serving.
* Primary responsibility for the Partner Territory Account Manager role is to drive sales in their territory to ensure bookings targets are being exceeded.
* Spend the majority of their time onsite with the partners and customers to become an integral part of their team and business.
* Work in a team environment with ISO, marketing, sales engineering, product management and operational support teams.
* Lead setting partnership strategy, account plans and forecasting revenue for his/her partnerships.
* In conjunction with ISO, Marketing, develop and implement the go-to-market strategy for his/her territory, including obtaining support from other organizations that will contribute to the business.
* Lead key relationships with members of the partnership, and ensure appropriate executive mappings are in place. Frequently interface with the partners to gather and prioritize issues impacting success in the market place.
* Represent Veritas products, services and initiatives to the partnership, including introducing new opportunities.
* Educated to a minimum of B.A./B.S. Degree level, MBA or equivalent work experience preferred.
* 4 Years+ of sales experience.
* Excellent presentation skills. Candidates should be comfortable to present effectively to large audiences, both internal and external. Successful candidates will be required to give a presentation if invited to a follow-on interview.
* Highly presentable, articulate and with a mature outlook.
* Ability to interact with people at all levels, to gain trust and to exercise balanced judgment. This includes both internally and at senior levels with customers.
* Skilled negotiator.
* A self-motivated, effective time manager needing little direct management.
* Tenacious without being aggressive..
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.