Parts Associate / Service Writer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
NFI Industries (Corporate)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
Primary responsibility is to maintain control over inventory. This position reports to a local Service Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Control parts distribution to mechanics and technicians
* Coordinate part orders
* Maintain parts list and repair orders (ensure parts are charged out)
* Stock part shelves
* Maintain a clean and organized parts room
* Responsible for entering all invoices (i.e. parts / outside repairs)
* Coordinate parts returns with the Warranty Department
* Track all EZ-Pass and Qualcomms
* Phone duties
* Handling DVCR from drivers
* Assist Service Manager with scheduling work
* Control inventory of parts, tires
* Repair Order and Invoice Data entry
* Answer phones, provide estimates for work either over the phone, electronically, or in person
* Order parts, process paperwork, keep a rolling inventory.
* Create customer profiles, including billing address's, contact info, and phone numbers
* Create invoices for work performed, process payments and reconcile the end of the day.
* Solicit new business to create a larger customer base, collect prospective customer information, call on new customers, either in person or over the phone to secure new business.
* This is a very customer orientated position which requires the ability to be a self starter.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs