Parts Clerk 8/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
* Parts Clerk
* Chicago, IL, USA
* Golfrey Pena, Maintenance Manager
Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment by performing the following duties.
* Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records.
* Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
* Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
* Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
* Prepares reports such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
* Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
* Stocks and issues materials or merchandise.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Knowledge of SAP, CMMS Systems and TPM experience preferred.
Varies - 4 days per week, 12 hours per day, start time ranges from 6PM to 9PM.
Typical Work Schedule:
Chicago, Illinois, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.