Parts Delivery Driver (Req #16-280)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 1/4/2017
La Mirada, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPARTS DELIVERY DRIVER
LOCATION: 15000 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AT (www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership is a growing company with over 1,100 employees in 23 locations in the West (Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and California). We are a family-oriented business and offer competitive pay with benefits for qualified individuals.
We have a full-time opportunity for a Parts Delivery Driver for our La Mirada, CA location. As a delivery driver, your goal is to get the right parts to the right customers. You are a key link to our customer and your interaction and service are critical to our success. We seek candidates who have the drive to grow and develop into other positions within the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
* Pick up and deliver parts to customers.
* Write return requests.
* Accurately handle transactions and parts returns.
* Maintain distribution log to record all deliveries/pickups made.
* Drive and keep company vehicle clean and presentable.
* Complete daily vehicle inspections on delivery vehicles.
* Pull parts from warehouse to fill orders.
* Assist with warehouse duties.
* Ability to lift up to 60lbs without assistance
* Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills; Clear speaking and strong listening skills
* Minimum 18 years of age
* Valid driver s license with clean driving record - CANNOT HAVE ANY DRIVING INFRACTIONS ON YOUR RECORD WITHIN THE LAST 3 YEARS
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
More about TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
INDIVIDUALS WHO DO NOT COMPLETE THE APPLICATION AS REQUIRED CANNOT BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT..