Parts Delivery Driver (Req #16-302)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRENO: PARTS DELIVERY DRIVER
LOCATION: 1955 E Greg St, Sparks, NV 89431
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AT (www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership is a growing company with over 1,150 employees in 24 locations in Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Nevada, and Washington.
We are seeking a Parts Delivery Driver for our Reno, NV location. As a delivery driver, your goal is to get the right parts to the right customers, on time. This is a physical job you can expect to drive up to 150 miles per day and will be responsible for loading and unloading parts from the vehicle. You are a key link to our customer and your interaction and service are critical to our success. We seek candidates who have the drive to grow and develop into other positions within the company.
This is a great entry-level opportunity for an individual desiring to enter the industry, work in a team-oriented environment, and grow in this role as the business continues to grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
* Pick up and deliver parts to customers within the Reno metropolitan area; accurately handle transactions and parts returns.
* Maintain distribution log/tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made.
* Pick and pull parts from warehouse to fill orders.
* Drive and keep company vehicle clean and presentable.
* Assist with warehouse duties as needed (e.g., put away stock, clean, etc.)
* Clear speaking and strong listening skills
* Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills
* Ability to navigate/interpret maps (paper and electronic) and directions and to drive safely
* Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
* Ability to become forklift certified and to operate forklift
* Ability to lift up to 75lbs without assistance
* Minimum 18 years of age
* Valid driver s license and clean driving record
* Delivery driving experience and knowledge of metropolitan area
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
More About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Learn more about our benefits and current job opportunities by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.