Product Support Sales Rep - Petroleum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe primary responsibility of this position is to affect the sales of all Mustang gas engine parts, service and technical inquiries. Must be perceived by the customer as a problem solver, handling follow-up calls and customer problems effectively, proactively work with customers to ensure lowest owning and operating costs. The position is administratively responsible for all sales activities to include sales coverage, quotations, contract reviews and general market knowledge.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
* Bachelor's degree majoring in Marketing, Business, Engineering or other technical related field (will consider equivalent industry related experience in lieu of educational requirements)
* Solid understanding of petroleum engine principles
* Excellent communication skills
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Strong computer skills including experience working with all Microsoft Office applications
* Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal direct supervision
* Mechanical aptitude
* Demonstrated negotiation experience required
* Spanish speaking skills preferred
Mustang Cat has many exciting opportunities for exceptional people who want a career with an industry leader. If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company with a commitment to its customers and its employees, Mustang Cat is the place for you