Patent Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSalary: $60K - $80K
5+ years of related patent experience required
Do you have a strong background in patent administration A highly successful international law firm is seeking a Patent Administrative Assistant for their Boston office. In this role you will assist the firm's talented patent attorneys and technology specialists in all phases of the patenting process.
* Patent Administrative Assistant will complete U.S. patent prosecution filings from initial application filing up to and including post-issuance filings
* Interact directly with clients to prepare and obtain signed documents
* Complete diary entries to meet the firm's weekly and monthly diary deadlines
* Prepare all materials related to the firm's billing process in an efficient and timely manner
* Provide assistance to secretaries, lawyers and technology specialists in surrounding areas
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years of related patent experience
* Highly organized with strong attention to detail
* Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in CPi and Microsoft Word
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Team player with ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment