Patient Access Associate II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPATIENT ACCESS ASSOCIATE II
Job Number: 10062098
Category: Clerical & Administrative Support
Location: Westford, MA
Department: Patient Access
Workshift: Day shift
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: 36 hous 6:30am -5pm
Reporting to the Director of Patient Access and the Senior Patient Access Associate, this position facilitates the patients' access into the hospital and clinical systems by providing registration, admission, and bed assignment services while protecting the fiscal interest of the hospital.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum of three years of Registration, Hospital Billing required.
* Licensure and/or Certification
* Certified Healthcare Access Associate, preferred.
* Knowledge of third party payers.
* Knowledge of Medicare billing practices and regulations. o Insurance verifications experience.
* Knowledge of Insurance billing practices.
* Computer proficiency.
* Must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
* Ability to maintain confidential information.
Emerson Hospital is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.