Patient Access Coordinator - Admission Department - FT Evenings
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER MONTGOMERY IS A MEDICAL DESTINATION PROVIDING MANY NEW HEALTHCARE SERVICES AND RESOURCES PREVIOUSLY UNAVAILABLE IN THE AREA INCLUDING ADVANCED MEDICAL AND SURGICAL CARE, DIAGNOSTIC TESTING SERVICES, A NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT, AND 24 HOUR EMERGENCY CARE. LOCATED ON 87 ACRES ALONG GERMANTOWN PIKE IN EAST NORRITON, PA, EINSTEIN MEDICAL CENTER MONTGOMERY BRINGS THE EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK TO RESIDENTS OF CENTRAL MONTGOMERY COUNTY. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Assist in facilitating the work of Quality Assurance are to review and improve accuracy of Front End Revenue cycle which includes front end billing edits, front end denials, zero $ accounts and any other front end related revenue opportunity
* Help facilitate efficient and orderly processes
* Participate in and coordinate the implementation of strategies and processes
* Participate and coordination in creation of payor update guides
* Participate in and create training manuals
* Provide training and mentoring to new registrars on all shifts and current registrars in front end denial and edit findings
* Communicates all changes to staff in writing
* Identify and report ongoing issues and possible resolutions
* Provide statistics to management. Work with internal and external customers
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* 3-5 years healthcare related experience required (Patient Accounting and/or Patient Access) with 1-3 years in a lead role
* Patient registration, third-party billing, precertification, insurance verification, and patient cash collection experience preferred
* Good typing skills required
* Medical terminology required
* Demonstrated experience using calculator and personal computer
* Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
* Physical Requirements: Alternating activity, which includes sitting, standing, walking, and lifting objects of 20 lbs. or less.
* Visual Requirements: Alternating activity, which includes reading handwritten and computer generated information.
* Hearing Requirements: Alternating activity, which includes receiving verbal and telephonic information.
* Working Conditions: Alternating environment, which includes clinical and business settings.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.