zFilled Patient Account Representative - Physician Billing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190 ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthand hopeto our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
This position will be responsible for reviewing insurance aging reports, resubmitting claims, working corrected claims and/or appeals and contacting insurance companies to ensure maximum reimbursement in a timely manner.
* Research and appeal rejected claims and apply appropriate adjustments.
* Monitors assigned denials and proactively identify research and propose solutions to trends.
* Ensures proactive cash flow by maximizing reimbursement and reducing accounts receivable.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* High School diploma or equivalent, required
* 3-years prior physician billing experience required
* Knowledge of general billing and compliance regulations, preferred