Patient & Associate Experience Leader - South/Beeville/Kleberg/Alice
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
Corpus Christi, TX
The Patient and Associate Experience Leader acts as the regional champion to promote a culture of service excellence, compassion and accountability across the CHRISTUS region to embrace and deliver an exemplary patient, Associate and visitor experience that positively impacts outcomes. This leader is an integral member of the leadership team and is focused on developing patient and family centered care/ patient experience best practice and strategies. May be responsible for management and oversight of Patient Relations, greeters and volunteers. Responsible for insuring associate education and training to meet performance objectives. Understand the patient experience data analytics and able to communicate the impact and plan for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an organization focused on improving quality, safety or service / customer experience / patient relations.
- Registered Nurse or clinical experience a plus, not required or mandatory.
- Excellent verbal, telephone and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Responsible for coaching leaders, associates and physicians to improve the patient and associate performance.
- Rounds with leaders throughout the week on patients and associates, with leaders, teaching, observing, coaching and improving the patient experience.
- Willing to work off shift and weekends as needed.
- Serves as a role model for the Must Have Tool's to include AIDET, Patient communication boards, Key word at Key Times, Rounding for Outcomes -- Associate, Patient, Internal customer and Senior leader rounding, Thank you notes, Bedside Shift Report, Hourly Rounding, Discharge Calls and No pass zone.
- Helps to provide a scorecard with patient experience metrics for the organization.
- Exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills to support, coach, guide and positively influence all levels of management/staff to achieve desired results.
- 50% of their time is spent coaching leaders, associates, physicians and volunteers in the clinical area for improvement
- Serves as a content expert and resource to help teach orientation and leader foundation classes.
- Must be proficient in tracking and trending results from designated experience measurement vendor.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time for business
- Works closely with System Director of Patient and Associate Experience to drive the strategy for associate and patient experience.
- Facilitates large group meetings, service teams , patient advisory meetings
- Other duties as assigned that promote the patient and associate experience.