Patient Care Delivery Supervisor (RN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Mission Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPATIENT CARE DELIVERY SUPERVISOR (RN) needed for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with Yoh's MEDICAL CENTER client located in MISSION HILLS, CA (91345).
TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
* Registered Nurse (RN) in State of California (Active and in Good Standing)
* UR/QA knowledge along with knowledge in the development of protocols
* Preferably experience in an outpatient setting such as Med/Surg, ICU, and Telemetry
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Under the general direction of the Patient Care Delivery Director, supervise and coordinate the patient care support staff
* Develop and implement quality improvement programs
* Ensure efficient allocation and use of resources
* Will have 25-30 direct reports (such as LVNs, Medical Assistants, etc)
* Work with specialties such as Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and possibly 2 others
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or comparable combination of education and/or experience
* BLS and ACLS certifications required and PALS certification preferred
* Two years Nursing staff supervisory experience in a Patient Care Delivery setting preferred
* Flexibility to work Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:30am-6:00pm
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
* Work for a multi-specialty medical group that began as a single medical practice over 90years ago. Now has over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties
* Competitive Salary
* Generous amount of benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off - holidays, vacation, illness, and family leave
- Retirement program
- Tuition assistance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR APPLY NOW!
REFERRALS WELCOMED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!