Patient Care Liaison (Clinical Sales) - Must be RN/LPN - ReqCode 1057527
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Exciting Home Health Liaison Opportunity for Qualified Clinician / Case Manager ~It's all about helping people achieve more! Home Care by Black Stone is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For 40 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity. Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Patient Care Liaison, you will:
* Enhance and promote the agency in the marketplace by providing information and education to professionals, facilities, organizations, and consumers regarding the services provided as well as the coverage criteria and reimbursement for these services.
* Work with agency staff, physicians, and other professional referral sources to ensure that patient services are delivered in a safe and effective manner, processes are followed, coordination of care is evident, and customer satisfaction is high.
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the community, health care facilities, and referral sources appropriate for agency services.
* Assist the Director in establishing targets and goals for development of all service lines in the market.
* Champion the mission and vision of the organization and project a positive and professional image for the agency in the community.
* Must be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Ohio.
* Strongly preferred: prior experience in outside sales in a healthcare arena (Home health, DME, HME, Infusion, LTC, etc.)
* In-depth knowledge or the ability to gain an in depth knowledge of home care regulations required.
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients, co-workers and other health care professionals.
* Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Benefits:Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50201259.jpg /