Patient Care Monitor/ Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY In partnership with a local client Adecco is currently recruiting for a Patient Care Monitor in Hudson, NH. This position includes both patient flow duties as well as administrative duties. During this role you will be responsible for supervising drug screen's, data entry, phone coverage and safety/security of patients and staff.
Hours: 5:00AM - 11:00AM Monday - Friday
- Ensure that each patient entering the building has an I.D.
- Provide guidance to security personnel on duty.
- Keep physical environment clear of safety hazards.
- Provide receptionist coverage as needed.
- Monitor patients in lobby area, directing patients to the receptionist or nurses and maintain order.
- Ensure that patients are not loitering outside, in, or around the program property.
- As directed by supervisor, supervise urine drug screen.
- As directed by supervisor, take picture of patient for I.D.
- Enter all drug screen results into computer.
- Prepare and print picture IDs as needed.
- Order and stock supplies as needed.
- Attends weekly staff meetings, attend in-service training and supervision as directed by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required, bilingual preferred.
- Able to establish a positive rapport with patients and much demonstrate a non-judgmental and accepting attitude toward the chemically dependent person.