Patient Care Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN - EWING, NJ
MONDAY - FRIDAY ( 3:00 - 11:30PM )
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go.
Want to grow your career in the healthcare & medical device industry with an organization leading the way in the advancement of mobile health services* Apply today to join our team at BioTelemetry, Inc. as a Patient Care Technician in our Ewing, NJ branch. We offer competitive wages, multiple shifts, full-time benefits, 401K match, PTO, and much more!
We are striving to be the world leader in the delivery of health information by providing innovative products and services that will improve quality of life and reduce cost of care. We want you to be a part of it!
* Receive incoming Arrhythmia events via telephone transmission.
* Input patient name and access file in Cardiostation.
* Confirm patient information as a cross-reference before activating recording sequence.
* Record patient symptoms.
* Activate call recording sequence and store ECG data.
* Inform patient when data is stored and how to reset monitor.
* Contact Cardiac Specialist to review test data.
* Provide excellent customer service and technical support to patients.
* Develop a strong understanding of all Heartcare monitoring equipment.
* Develop a strong understanding of the Cardiostation monitoring software and equipment.
* To maintain a working knowledge of administrative procedures.
* Perform all the duties and responsibilities of the ECAT/HT-Wireless Hook-up Technician.
Perform other duties that may be assigned or assumed as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrate mature and sound judgment.
* Impeccable Customer Service. Previous customer service experience.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
The company is an equal opportunity employer.