Patient Care Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN - EWING, NJ
MONDAY - FRIDAY ( 3:00 - 11:30PM )
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go.
Want to grow your career in the healthcare & medical device industry with an organization leading the way in the advancement of mobile health services* Apply today to join our team at BioTelemetry, Inc. as a Patient Care Technician in our Ewing, NJ branch. We offer competitive wages, multiple shifts, full-time benefits, 401K match, PTO, and much more!
We are striving to be the world leader in the delivery of health information by providing innovative products and services that will improve quality of life and reduce cost of care. We want you to be a part of it!
* Receives incoming Arrhythmia events via telephone transmission.
* Inputs patient name and access file in Cardiostation.
* Confirms patient information as a cross-reference before activating recording sequence.
* Records patient symptoms and time of the event..
* Activates call recording sequence and store ECG data.
* Informs patient when data is stored and how to reset monitor.
* Contacts SMS-1 to review test data.
* Receives incoming calls from ECAT/HT Wireless patients regarding hook-ups, follow-ups, symptoms and troubleshooting.
* Assists patient with the hook-up process for ECAT/HT Wireless monitors. Ensures that all monitors are active and transmitting data to the Monitoring Center.
* Calls and assist patients who have been identified as inactive .
* Utilizes the Notification Log to document all communications/troubleshooting/corrective measures taken with the patient.
* Utilizes the Notification log to record all inbound and outbound ECAT/HT Wireless calls.
* Escalates advanced troubleshooting issues to the Support Team.
* Reports non-compliance, second attempts, end of studies and other issues to the Support Team.
* Reports verbal symptoms to SMS-1 and SMS-2.
* Develops a strong understanding of all Heartcare monitoring equipment.
* Develops a strong understanding of the Cardiostation monitoring software and equipment.
* Maintains a working knowledge of administrative procedures.
* Provides impeccable customer service and technical support to patients.
* Performs other duties that may be assigned or assumed as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
* Impeccable Customer Service skills
* Demonstrates passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrates mature and sound judgement.
* Must be able to work in a team.
* Excellent computer skills
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
* High School Diploma or equivalent
The company is an equal opportunity employer.