Patient Care Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Full-Time Patient Care Technician
Shift: 3:00PM - 11:30PM, Alternating Weekends and Rotating Holidays
Start Date: ASAP
To answer incoming calls from patients regarding Arrhythmia tests and record ECG rhythm strips trans-telephonically under the direct supervision of a Cardiac Specialist.
If you are looking for a career path and growth opportunities and want a job that has impact in the healthcare world, please consider applying!
* Receives incoming Arrhythmia events via telephone transmission.
* Inputs patient name and access file in Cardiostation.
* Confirms patient information as a cross-reference before activating recording sequence.
* Records patient symptoms and time of the event..
* Activates call recording sequence and store ECG data.
* Informs patient when data is stored and how to reset monitor.
* Contacts SMS-1 to review test data.
* Receives incoming calls from ECAT/HT Wireless patients regarding hook-ups, follow-ups, symptoms and troubleshooting.
* Assists patient with the hook-up process for ECAT/HT Wireless monitors. Ensures that all monitors are active and transmitting data to the Monitoring Center.
* Calls and assist patients who have been identified as inactive .
* Utilizes the Notification Log to document all communications/troubleshooting/corrective measures taken with the patient.
* Utilizes the Notification log to record all inbound and outbound ECAT/HT Wireless calls.
* Escalates advanced troubleshooting issues to the Support Team.
* Reports non-compliance, second attempts, end of studies and other issues to the Support Team.
* Reports verbal symptoms to SMS-1 and SMS-2.
* Develops a strong understanding of all Heartcare monitoring equipment.
* Develops a strong understanding of the Cardiostation monitoring software and equipment.
* Maintains a working knowledge of administrative procedures.
* Provides impeccable customer service and technical support to patients.
* Performs other duties that may be assigned or assumed as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
* Impeccable Customer Service skills
* Demonstrates passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrates mature and sound judgement.
* Must be able to work in a team.
* Excellent computer skills
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
* High School Diploma or equivalent
The company is an equal opportunity employer.