This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
American Homepatient, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONARE YOU A RESPIRATORY THERAPIST LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE?
THIS MAY BE THE JOB FOR YOU!
American HomePatient, one of the nation's leading providers of home respiratory and medical services, is currently seeking a Respiratory Therapist to work on a PRN basis. Work flexible hours (apx. 5 to 10 visits/set-ups per week) covering a specified area and receive compensation on a per visit basis. It is the perfect job for the respiratory therapist professional looking to maintain a career around a busy lifestyle!
* Handle delivery and set up of CPAP and other respiratory equipment and provide all needed supplies and products to the patient
* Responsible for patient/caregiver education and training as well as assessing home environment to ensure safe and long-term use of products and services provided
* Responsible for consulting with the physician, health care practitioners, and others regarding patient treatment, medical condition, and home environment
*Responsible for the accurate completion of patient and equipment data records not limited to preventative maintenance of records, charting, progress notes, clinical files, and equipment records
* Certified Respiratory Technician (CRT) or Respiratory Therapist (RRT) as licensed by the NBRC
* Prior experience in CPAP setup and support
* Prior experience in Home Respiratory Therapy, preferred
* Licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner in state(s) of practice
* Valid Driver's License
American HomePatient is an equal opportunity, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. American HomePatient provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because American HomePatient believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V