Patient Financial Services Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a global leader, Alere Toxicology is committed to providing innovative solutions and exceptional support to organizations seeking to detect and deter the abuse of drugs and alcohol. We deliver unique testing systems to a wide variety of industries, including employers, government agencies, occupational health clinics, pain management practitioners, physician offices, rehabilitation centers, and resellers.
We currently are looking for a Patient Financial Services Supervisor to work in our Clearwater, FL office.
The Patient Financial Service Supervisor will coordinate the work flow of all Patient Financial Service Representatives to ensure that prompt, courteous, and accurate information and assistance is provided to patients, sales and other internal Alere Departments. Handles escalated calls requiring more complex research. Supports Director as needed.
Additional responsibilities include-
* Supervises Patient Financial Service Representatives in order to meet and maintain departmental metrics
* Use independent judgment to research, troubleshoot, and identify billing trends and issues
* Document and report daily metrics.
* Monitor calls for quality
* Monitor individual performance metrics for quarterly/yearly review
* Manage daily work flow within the department and adjusts schedules to meet business need
* Demonstrate outstanding service orientation with clear verbal and written communications
* Take escalated calls as required
* Flexibility to operate several systems platforms and balance tasks throughout the work day
* Fostering a customer service culture that strives for one call resolution and patient satisfaction
* Contributes to the development of new procedures and processes and the modification of existing service procedures
* Ensures that patient information remains confidential and that conditions for release of information be in accordance with compliance rules and regulations
* Ensures Patient Financial Service Reps maintain compliant billing practices and adhere to the billing algorithm
* May perform other duties as assigned by Director
* 3 yrs Medical Billing/Coding experience preferred
* 2 yrs Supervisory/Management required
* 2 yrs Customer Service experience preferred
* Proficiency in Excel required
* Laboratory experience preferred