Patient Navigator - Clinic
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Corpus Christi, TX
Serves as a single point of contact for insurance brokers, physicians, patients and caregivers to provide resources and assistance with clinical access and supportive care services offered within CHRISTUS Health and the community. Builds patient awareness of all available services, helps clarify choices, and ensures unrestricted access to all services, bridges the gaps to access to care with patient placement and appointments.
- Builds relationships with physician offices, broker agents and clinical staff to serve as an essential link between patients and all CHRISTUS care providers.
- Responsible for outreach efforts to establish and maintain positive working relationships with key customers.
- Facilitate appointments for primary care, consultation referrals and support services within established service network.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary planning teams, develop concise patient summaries for use by the care team, and document recommendations made utilizing standardized care protocols in accordance with nationally recognized care guidelines.
- Develop patient education programs and tools.
- Work with clinical staff and others to collect data, track outcomes, and support strategic planning processes.
- Deliver quarterly report card to Regional Director and other groups which demonstrate outcomes and performance improvement activities.
- Adhere to established productivity benchmarks.
- Become familiar with and utilize Athena EMR to schedule patient appointments in clinical practices.
- LVN/LPN required.
- Athena EMR experience preferred
- Microsoft Word, Excel use is a miust
- Excellent customer service skills
- Spanish/English bilingual profficient
- 1 year as LVN/LPN
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications