Patient / Registration Scheduler
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Check-in patients and collect co-pays
* Check-out patients and schedule follow-up clinic appointments, ancillary tests and labs
* Obtain medical records
* Answer heavy volume of incoming calls
* Creates pre-registration record and links to appointments
* Creates a request for authorization of service
* Provides patient with procedure instructions
* Monitor, label and distribute incoming faxes
* Admits scheduled and unscheduled patients
* High school or equivalent
* Two years medical office experience required
These selected individuals will be working between 25-30 hours per week with an opportunity to transition into a full-time position when one becomes available. Work schedule will vary between 7am and 9pm (8 hour shifts) depending on the functional unit they are assigned to.