Patient Transport Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
FPC of Savannah
JOB DESCRIPTIONFPC of Savannah is currently seeking to fill multiple Patient Transport Manager opportunities for our client, a leading health care provider in the medical transport industry with tremendous growth potential. The Patient Transport Manager roles are responsible for successful management of patients and customer satisfaction, quality standards, performance efficiencies, personnel performance and productivity.
The Patient Transport Manager role will assume 24-hour accountability for the direction and management of transport services within the system. This role is responsible for overall planning, organizing and supervising of Patient Transport and hospital activities. The Patient Transport Manager is required to provide mid-year and annual performance reviews as well ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies and with established policies and procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to present to staff, patients and/or families
* Assesses, plans and implements transport services while providing clinical, technical and informational services
* High accountability and responsibility to follow through with staff on assigned duties
* Demonstrated track record to provide human resource administration to team, coaches, counsels mentors personnel, interviews, evaluates new employees
* Audits and controls work processes/operations/assists with assessment, planning and implementation of transport
* Monitors vacancies and turnover rates and develops plans to recruit and retain staff
* Monitors daily performance and participation of the team in quality improvements/SPPI activities using Transport Tracking reports
* Assures completion of the unit's schedule in a timely and equitable manner. Assures staffing numbers meet volume and operational guidelines. Enters schedule into API for multiple cost centers
* Strong track record of leadership, team improvement and staff performance
* Demonstrated knowledge of Asset Tracking and Conditioning Monitoring software, EPIC Transport Tracking Software and provides education to all users
* Understands and is able to interpret, determine, develop and explain dispatch logic
* P&L accountability, identify opportunities for increasing volume and decreasing cost, develops capital budgets for purchases and maintain operational budgets