This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSaint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Denver (estab.1873)
* Largest acute care provider in Denver area
* 2,397 associates, 1,332 medical staff, 108 residents
* 371 beds
* New $623 million, 360-bed, 826,000-square-foot replacement facility (December 2014)
Services & Expertise
* Breast Care Center
* Cardiovascular Services
* Center for Women and Infants
* Comprehensive Cancer Center
* Emergency Services
* Medical Imaging
* Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
* Surgical Care
* Weight Loss Surgery Center
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
This position is responsible for providing transport and delivery services in the Radiology Department, and for assisting in restocking supplies and maintaining the general cleanliness of the department.
* Transport patients as directed.
* Respond to requests for medical records and retrieve and deliver lab and X-ray results as required.
* Maintain clean and well-stocked rooms, and re-stock supplies as necessary.
* Complete required continuous training and education, including department specific requirements.
* Comply with established personal protective equipment requirements necessary for protection against exposure to blood and other potentially infectious body fluids, chemical disinfectants, radiation, asbestos, and other hazardous substances.
* Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served within the unit.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* High School diploma or equivalent, required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
* One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred
SCL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.