Pattern Maker 3rd Shift - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPattern Maker
Construct, revise and repair patterns, core boxes and models as well as repair damaged or worn metal patterns, cast plastic and urethane as required.
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Technical diploma desired.
* Must have sufficient knowledge of shop math to make calculations for shrinkage and draft allowance to maintain dimensions, contours, profiles, etc.
* Must have understanding of materials, tools and tool application.
* Must be proficient in the use of all measuring instruments to layout, check and verify all dimensions and tolerances required of the trade.
Why Work at Kohler?
Kohler's mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.