Payer Software Solutions Sales 9/8/2016
Headhunter Services LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a market leader in integrated, enterprise level software systems for Medicare Advantage and Commercial Exchange Health Plans. As healthcare evolves, government Health Plans must leverage their core competencies in order to remain competitive while providing the highest level of service to their members.
We are seeking Regional Sales Representation in the Mountain and Western States.
PAYER SALES EXECUTIVE - HEALTHCARE IT
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated individual to join our sales team as a Western Region Sales Executive. Are you the type of person that craves a challenge and is unafraid to regularly push yourself outside your comfort zone We are looking for a unique sales person. You have to be able to manage a broad territory and have the ability to play all of the important sales roles, from:
* Being confident in selling a high-ROI technical solutions into health plans
* Drive conversational discovery dialogue with the customer to reveal pain points and solution requirements
* Demonstrating the value propositions of our products and services
* Convincing client's IT personnel and being able to "talk shop" with them
* Partnering with client's business staff and working through their organization to find the key champion
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NECESSARY FOR THE ROLE
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE SOMEONE WITH A VERIFIABLE RECORD OF ACHIEVEMENT IN A HEALTHCARE IT SALES POSITION IN SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE (SAAS) AND/OR OTHER ONLINE BASED TECHNOLOGIES. A BACKGROUND IN SELLING INTO HEALTH PLANS OR PROVIDER GROUPS WOULD BE A MAJOR ADVANTAGE ALONG WITH AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE COMPLEXITIES OF DELIVERING CMS GOVERNED HEALTHCARE.
* 3+ YEARS RELATIVE EXPERIENCE IN SELLING HEALTHCARE IT SOFTWARE OR SAAS SOLUTIONS TO HEALTH PLANS OR PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS
* Ability to identify target accounts, appropriate contacts within that account, and formulate strategies to generate interest in Company offerings
* Proven ability to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value
* Uses two-way discovery to uncover customer needs and matches solutions to those needs
* Builds a trusted and long relationship with multiple executives and positions Dynamic as a strategic solution
* Brings a strong understanding of government healthcare practices, industry trends, and competitive products to each sales cycle
* Demonstrates passion and energy both externally with the customer and internally with cross-functional teams
* Consistently builds and manages an active pipeline and communicates proactively with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process
* Effectively creates and articulates ROI in the sales process to bring the upmost value to both the customer and Company
Location: Western United States
Candidates must reside in either Pacific or Mountain time zones.