Payroll Accountant 8/31/2016
The Talent Solution
Saddle River, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for a Payroll Accountant for a leading software company.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Payroll Accountant will be responsible for all Payroll Activities, Accounts Payable and Employee Expense Reporting as well as managing/resolving issues as they arise, working with other members of the Finance team on monthly and year-end reportingrequirements.
* Responsible for preparation and processing of semi-monthly payroll.
* Review and ensure accuracy of all payroll information and changes, including new hires, terminations, benefit changes, garnishments and employee data changes.
* Establish and maintain employee records, ensure employee changes are entered correctly and updated on a timely basis.
* Maintain HR- PR Databases.
* Coordinate Time researching and correcting discrepancies; responding to vendor inquiries.
* Review and process all open employee expense reports on a daily basis.
* Serve as a backup for other department functions if necessary.
* Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned.