Payroll Administrator, Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT HITACHI CONSULTING CORPORATION
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s global consulting company (www.hitachiconsulting.com.), with operations throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
ABOUT HITACHI, LTD.
Hitachi, Ltd. (www.hitachi.com), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, delivers innovations that answer society's challenges with our talented team and proven experience in global markets. The company's consolidated revenues for fiscal 2014 (ended March 31, 2015) totaled 9,761 billion yen ($81.3 billion). Hitachi is focusing more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes power & infrastructure systems, information & telecommunication systems, construction machinery, high functional materials & components, automotive systems, healthcare and others.
* 4 years of payroll processing (full lifecycle)
* Proficient in Microsoft office especially Excel and Outlook (3 years)
* 4 years experience with major payroll systems (ADP, Ultimate, Ceridian)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (PREFERRED SKILLS):
* Able to handle multiple and changing priorities/ability to multi-task
* Team player
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Self-starter with excellent time management skills
* Able to handle confidential/payroll related information
* Some college level accounting courses, Associates degree preferred
* Perform all activities necessary to process payroll including data entry, file preparation, voluntary and involuntary deductions.
* Work to other departments to ensure a timely and accurate payroll data.
* Works closely with the senior payroll administrator to produce an accurate and timely payroll.
* Assist employees and other key stakeholders with general questions related to payroll and other pay related issues.
Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V