This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDURATION: 2 months
INTERVIEW: In person
* Responsible for accurate payroll processing and payment including salary, benefits, pension and other applicable payment/deductions per legal and compliance requirements.
* Responsible for analytical tasks and reporting.
* Works closely with the payroll team lead/Sr. Analyst and various departments, i.e. Tax, Global Rewards, Human Resources, Finance, Travel, etc. to coordinate tax, benefit, pension and other issues as needed.
* Handles customer query escalations.
* Responsible to maintain a good understanding of systems, processes and tools, i.e. compliance, data privacy and security (encryption) regarding personal data and the impacts to payroll processing.
* Ensure payroll changes as required by legal or legislative compliance are appropriately tested and documented with knowledge transfer across the team.
* Coordinate with 3rd party provider and other internal organizations to ensure payroll compliance.
* Payroll complexity requires a good understanding of the process, the tool, and the data elements to drive potential process improvements and/or management decisions when needed.
* Responsible for payroll data management and gross-to-net calculation accuracy and payroll data reporting (e.g. Finance, HR, Tax) and externally (such as social security and tax authorities).
* This can be difficult due to different requirements and formats by country.
* Responsible to understand impacts of associate-specific agreement, i.e. can impact payroll calculation processes.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
* Minimum of 2 years payroll experience is required.
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail in work
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills
* Able to set priorities and handle multiple deadlines
* Strong customer service focus