Payroll Clerk - (Temp To Perm) - Irvine, CA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QSI/NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Payroll Clerk (Temp to Perm) (Irvine, CA)
This is a temporary position with the potential to become a Regular Hire after approximately 60 days.This position will primarily support the payroll team.
Payroll Clerk will be responsible for opening mail, distributing mail, assisting with payroll mailboxes, assisting payroll team with missing documents, filing all payroll back up after payroll has been processed, auditing all commissions/bonuses/on call pay, logging of all manual checks, distribution of payroll, assisting with garnishments and other duties as needed.
* Good written and verbal communication skills is required
* Basic Outlook, Excel, Word knowledge is required
* Ability to maintain highly confidential information
* High School diploma or GED
* Experience in payroll is desired
* Experience processing payroll in multiple states is desired
* Experience processing payroll for a public company is desired
* Experience handling high volume of data input and payroll related transactions
* ADP PCPW and/or Vantage experience highly preferred
* Advanced Excel skills preferred
QSI/NextGen believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.