Payroll Coordinator - We need your experience and expertise!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking a payroll coordinator that can join our team. We are a stable logistics company in need of a person who is comfortable with processing payroll for our 150+ team. Apply today if you are interested and we are conducting interviews now.
- Handle processing of weekly and or semi-monthly multi-state payroll for 150+ employees
- Review and audit of all payroll-related input changes to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries and benefits, compliant with federal & state regulations
- Prepare manual checks for terminations, severance & other payments, stop payments & reversals
- Identify & research discrepancies in pay
- Process direct deposit authorization, W-4 forms, garnishments
- Research and resolve various payroll and tax issues
- Respond to all employee and internal customer inquiries in a timely manner to provide excellent customer service
- 4+ years of computerized payroll processing
- High School Graduate or equivalent GED
- AS degree in Business Administration is a plus
- CPP certification & APA affiliation a plus
- Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Must be very comfortable with high volume data entry work, completed with efficiency and accuracy
- Experienced with managing and monitoring Time and Attendance software
- Working knowledge of and ability to export reports from Payroll and or Attendance Systems
- Intermediate understanding of payroll process & payroll tax laws
- Strong organization skills & the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and business analysis are essential to working in our small team
- Proven ability to work in an environment where taking initiative is as important as taking direction We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.