Payroll Data Entry Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
Woodland Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Established in 1995, Mediscan is a provider of highly qualified professionals to schools and healthcare facilities throughout the country. From its beginnings in Southern California, Mediscan has built its reputation on providing a personal touch, finding the right fit for both clients and professionals. Today, in addition to its allied health services in California, Mediscan is a leader in providing services to Special Education Departments, as well as substitute teachers, paraprofessionals and medical personnel in charter schools throughout the Los Angeles area.
BASIC PURPOSE AND POSITION SCOPE:
The Payroll Data Entry Coordinator is responsible for entering a high volume of payroll records weekly. They also are responsible for quality control checks, employee liaison, updating employee files and preferences, and data entry. May handle special assignments. Works with minimal supervision. The incumbent exercises initiative and independent judgment, in performing assigned tasks.
* Data entry of payroll
* Prepares invoices
* Handles reimbursements
* Updates employee files
* Assists with inventory requests
* Quality control checks
* Communicates with clients and employees
* Answer phones
* Other relevant duties as assigned
* High attention to detail
* Effective communicator
* Excellent customer service
* Time management
* Ability to adapt quickly to change
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Have a sense of urgency
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 1 year of office experience
* Minimum 1 year of data entry experience
* Net corrected typing speed of 60 WPM
* Some college
* Payroll entry experience
* 2+ years of office experience
* 2+ years of data entry experience
* 2+ years of customer service experience
Benefits: Mediscan/Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including a Medical plan, Dental plan, Vision Plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance.
Mediscan/Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Woodland Hills, California, United States