Payroll / HR Associate 9/1/2016
The Forum Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
HR AND PAYROLL
* Coordinate, maintain, and generate Human Resources-related files, and records (personnel files, search files, both electronic and hard copy files) for employee files; annually archive in accordance with records retention; ensure records are up-to-date, maintains compliance; purge files
* Process HR documents such as new hire documents, employment verifications, unemployment requests; check Human Resources authorization documents; ensure timely completion of I-9 documents.
* Participate in all yearly human resources activities including, but not limited to, performance reviews, benefit open enrollment, employee surveys, EEO, etc.
* Handle day-to-day inquiries from all employees
* Track all employee information regarding interns, temps, contractors, etc.
* Assist in any special project as requested