Payroll / Human Resources Administrator 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Denver Heating and Air Conditioning, headquartered in Denver, CO has a longstanding reputation for delivering quality design/construction services along the Front Range. This proud, employee-owned organization has grown twofold in the past 3 years and they're ready to do it again! If you are interested in working with a company who respects your contribution, listens to your input, and welcomes you as part of the family - then your search may be over.
You are one of the most popular people in the office! Your payroll administration experience and technical human resources competency help make our work rewarding. You don't take emotions personally - after all when you're dealing with people's money they take things personally. You thrive in a bustling office where everyone works as a team and knows that without our field crews we don't have jobs. You love working with people, pitching in wherever you can and have an incredible sense of personal responsibility to your job and your team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Making sure that our people get paid on time and accurately - otherwise they get cranky
* Ensuring that payroll forms and taxes are filed appropriately
* Working with our benefits broker to make sure that our team receives the very best benefit suite we can provide - in a fiscally responsible manner
* Keeping our HR records up to date, accurate and compliant
* Managing LOA, FMLA and Workers Compensation programs
* Compiling periodic reports, status updates, compulsory filings and any other data needed to make sound business decisions - within your area of responsibility
* Ensuring that all our employees stay current on employment eligibility requirements - and keeping those records up to date
* Pitching in wherever you can to make our workplace amazing!
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
* A minimum of 3 years of experience in payroll and human resources administration
* Experience in the construction, industrial trades or other service industry
* Experience working in a small, high growth company where agility, flexibility and your ability to roll with the punches is your greatest asset
* Outstanding computer skills - the usual stuff - QuickBooks, ADP, MS Office
* A servant leader style - without customers and field crews we wouldn't need you - so egos don't work well here
* Natural problem solving - as soon as someone has an idea you immediately begin thinking about how to make it work
* A passion for making deadlines
* You love working with people and play well as a member of the team.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
* A competitive salary
* Complete benefits package
* A successful team who enjoys coming to work
* A growing company where your loyalty is rewarded
Goldstone Partners is helping this growing, financially stable, employee-owned company find talented contributors who want to be part of an amazing team. Please send your resume to us directly at email@example.com. Principals only please. Unfortunately relocation or sponsorships cannot be supported at this time.