Payroll Manager 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION OVERVIEW:
As a Payroll Manager you will manage the day-to-day operations of a multi-state payroll to ensure compliance with state, local and federal regulations. You will assist with the monthly processing of payroll along with various accounting functions such as accounts payable and accounts receivable. Advance MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, sumifs, etc.) is a must. This is a 6 months' engagement in Centennial, CO.
* Coordinated the production of biweekly and special compensation payrolls, as well as, issuance of special manual checks.
* Oversee the payroll staff, including work allocation, training and problem solving; evaluate performance and make recommendations for personnel actions and training procedures and documentation.
* Manage the development, implementation and administration of department records systems, and procedures, including payroll funding, time and attendance system, earnings and deduction codes.
* Led customer service by researching and responding to Payroll related inquiries.
* Oversee payroll systems maintenance and integrity; analyze operations, procedures, and policies to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
* Ensure department confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Assist with testing of system changes and upgrades.
* Provide ideas, solutions, and tools to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of payroll compliance and controls; Develop annual budget for payroll department, as well as, payroll related items including SUTA and FUTA.
Requirement Skills & Knowledge:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred.
* Experience managing MULTI-STATE PAYROLL.
* Strong problem skills, proficient mathematical and reasoning skills.
* Ability to interact and communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Expert in MS EXCEL, ADP IS A MUST AND GREAT PLAINS IS A PLUS
* Quantitative financial and data analysis, structured thinking and problem solving abilities.
* Customer-focus approach with personal drive and energy to commit towards achieving company goals.
Credere Group is a professional services firm providing consulting and talent solutions across transformation and change management, operations and information technology, program and project management, regulatory compliance and customer care.
Credere Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)