Payroll Manager 8/20/2016
Manufacturing / Diversified Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Great opportunity for a Payroll Manager NA in a strong organization! This company promotes teamwork and leaders continually engage with each other. Great work-life balance, tops in its class!
* Managing the successful and on-time delivery of the company's North American payroll from gross to net;
* Assisting in process mapping of all payroll procedures and producing a payroll manual;
* Assisting with inquiries related to payroll and providing guidance on payrolllaws, income taxes, employee benefits, garnishments, reimbursement policies, etc.;
* Assisting with information for relocation, state tax changes, or other critical data related to relocation;
* Working with payroll analysts to identify disparities in payroll data;
* Receiving up to three reports;
* Maintaining strict confidentiality of all human resources, personal, and business data.
EDUCATION: 4-yeardegreerequired; Finance, Business or related discipline is highly preferred.
* 5+ years of US Payroll process experiencerequired;
* Previous payroll processing experience for Mexico and Canada;
* Experience with integrated HRIS systems (Workdaypreferred);
* Experience handling and preserving confidential information;
* Strong problem-solving, time management, organizational and communication skills;
* Ability to work a flexible work schedule as required for task completion.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.