Payroll Representative / Specilaist 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I would like to check your availability for below opportunity with JOHNSON CONTROLS (JCI). So kindly go ahead with the JD and if you are interested, revert me with your HOURLY PAY RATE and UPDATED PROFILE ASAP.
POSITION : PAYROLL SPECIALIST / REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION : MILWAUKEE, WI
CLIENT : JOHNSON CONTROLS
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The Payroll Representative is part of our Corporate HR department at Johnson Controls, Inc. This position is located at the Corporate HQ in Glendale, Power Solutions Bldg.
You will work with a team of payroll professionals to enter timesheets, process payroll transactions and resolve payroll related problems within designated timeframes.
Strong knowledge of KRONOS Timekeeping and the way work rule transfers and pay rules are used to enter time into KRONOS WORKFORCE CENTRAL.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Proven ability to handle restricted and sensitive information.
PREFERRED KSA'S :
- ADP PC Payroll for Windows experience
- Ability to perform employee file maintenance entry
- Ability to perform ad-hoc research and reporting
- Familiarity with US and or CA payroll and taxing functions
- Knowledge of wage withholding orders and garnishments.
- Moderate Excel skills.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
- Experience working with Union Locals (wages, fringe benefits)
- Experience working with collective bargaining agreements