This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 09834-123825
Do you have a passion for payroll* Do you enjoy working with individuals in a high volume, fast-paced environment* Apply today to be a Payroll Specialist!
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing divisions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although we are the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
As a Payroll Specialist you will perform high volume payroll processing functions (2,500+ checks per pay period) including entry and maintenance of time keeping edits, adjustments, voluntary deductions, involuntary deductions, and review/analysis of applicable payroll reports. This position, in general, is responsible for daily payroll processing functions and is a key contact for facility personnel.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Accurate and timely payroll processing
* Understanding of Kronos time and attendance software, and Lawson payroll functionality
* Facilitates strong customer service relationships with external/internal personnel and peers
* Assists facility personnel/applicable accounting staff in research and resolution of payroll transactions as applicable
* Entry and maintenance of adjustments, manual checks, voluntary and involuntary deductions. Time editing duties are minimal.
* Review and analyze applicable payroll reports.
* Provide timely feedback to manager or team lead, to ensure the escalation of issues as needed.
* Assist facility personnel and accounting staff in research and resolution of payroll transactions.
* Stay abreast of multi-state regulatory requirements and company policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Organization - proactively prioritizes assigned responsibilities and works efficiently
* Communication - communicates clearly and concisely with peers, leadership and customers
* Customer Orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
* Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems; including an understanding of internal controls within a consolidated payroll processing environment
* PC Skills - demonstrates proficiency in the Kronos Time & Attendance system, Lawson payroll system, Microsoft Office applications and others as required; ability to quickly learn new PC skills
* Advanced education not required, but considered a plus
* High School diploma or GED required
* Previous payroll processing experience required; healthcare experience considered a plus
* Certified Payroll Professional considered a plus
At Parallon, every employee is a valued member of our organization. You can expect to receive competitive salary, ongoing professional development, comprehensive benefits package, performance bonuses and more!
Check us out or follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/parallon-business-solutions
High School Diploma/GED
Last Edited: 09/14/2016