Payroll Specialist - up to $46k
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Experienced Payroll Specialist needed for Established Company. Convenient downtown location with paid parking and great view of the river. Company offers a rewarding and exciting work environment with opportunities for growth. Excellent Benefits!
Essential Job Duties
- Review and perform bi-weekly entries for payroll processing.
- Comply with all garnishment orders
- Timely state and unemployment tax filing
- Assist in various year end activities including but not limited to creating and printing W2s
- Appropriate record retention as per the policy outlined.
- 3+ years of payroll processing experience
- Experience and knowledge of full-cycle payroll processing
- Experience in researching and resolving employee issues in a timely and professional manner
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
- Knowledge of Kronos Payroll and Time Keeper software is a plus