Payroll Tax Analyst 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The PAYROLL TAX ANALYST is responsible for monitoring and managing all manual tax withholding's, while ensuring the compliance with all US and Foreign agencies. This role will need to maintain good communication and develop negotiation techniques to implement with clients. In addition, this individual will collaborate with their team on solutions, as well as staying informed on changes and new requirements.
* Respond to client and paymaster requests and inquiries timely and efficiently; escalate inquiries & audits as necessary to management.
* Compile documentation and create procedures on all of EP's processes.
* Assist in payroll tax incentive audits and be a liaison for quarterly and annual audits
* Complete W-9 request, certification letters, reimbursement letters, and etc.
* Conduct research and analysis for foreign tax withholding regulations, incentive catch-up withholding's, loan out setups in the payroll system, and etc.
* Provide support and assistance on special projects as requested by management as well as specialty tax requests.
* 4year college degree or equivalent experience
* 4years of experience in accounting, payroll or payroll systems
* Prefer CPP (APA Certified Payroll Professional)
* Knowledge of basic accounting and payroll taxes
* Must have an understanding of tax return preparation
* Must be available to work overtime (OT) during busy tax period, including nights, weekends, and company holidays.