This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Nurses Etc. Staffing
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONPediatric Physician
Camp Lejeune, NC
* Provide evidence of successful completion of a residency training program in Pediatrics approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association or Canadian training programs approved by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or other appropriate Canadian medical authority.
* Must be board certified in Pediatrics.
* Possess current certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
* Possess current certification in Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP).
* Be a graduate from a medical school approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education of the American Medical Association or the American Osteopathic Association or certification by the Educational Council for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
* Have successful completion of a residency program (corresponding to the specialty required by the task order) which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association or those Canadian training programs approved by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or other appropriate Canadian medical authority.
* Possess current, valid, unrestricted license in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Possess and maintain a current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number (certificate) to prescribe controlled substances as listed in 21 C.F.R. 1308.
* Provide a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the Commanding Officer.
* Technically direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of, other health care professionals seeing patients within the scope of their clinical privileges or responsibilities.
* Promote preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
* Request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
* Order diagnostic tests as applicable.
* Prescribe and dispense medications as delineated by the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee.
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with various personalities. Team work skills required. Time management skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
NURSE S Etc. STAFFING does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To apply for a position: