Pega Consultant 9/1/2016
Anuva Resource Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CONSULTANT - PEGA
CHARLOTTE, NC / PLANO, TX. THIS POSITION MAY REQUIRE TRAVEL OR RELOCATION.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
* At least 4 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
* At least 3 years hand's on application development experience in Pega PRPC v5.x/v6.x and Pega banking/Insurance frameworks.
* Should be certified CSSA/CLSA in Pega PRPC v6.x and V7.x
* At least 2-3 years' experience in PL/SQL and shell (Unix/Linux) scripting
* At least 2-3 years' experience in either J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), web development (JSP/Java script/CSS), .Net or any object oriented programming language
* At least 2-3 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
* At least 2-3 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
* Analytical and Communication skills
* Experience with project management
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel