Pega Developer / Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
US Tech Solutions Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: PEGA DEVELOPER/ARCHITECT
LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
* Pega Senior Architect who provides the technical leadership and direction in analyzing, designing and troubleshooting end to end application solutions on BPM Pega PRPC
* He/she is responsible for working with business, cross functional teams in analyzing and identifying issues at front end, middle tier or back end of the applications.
* Solves complex issues that cross team boundaries, and proposes recommendations to improve existing processes to avoid reoccurring incidents.
* Assists in preparation of prototype and screen layout on Pega PRPC, SQL Server/Oracle/DB2
* Recommends database and middleware improvements to stabilize and enhance application environments.
* Coordination with cross team for application integration and deployment. Also should have experience in Onshore/Offshore Module execution
* Conducting training and knowledge sharing session on BPM Pega tool among the team
* Takes lead in troubleshooting application systems, performance and environmental concerns.
* Understands customer lines of business / components and recommends innovative approaches to meeting business requirements and solution design BPM Pega.
* Reviews code, coaches and mentors the development team on coding standards, design patterns, best practices and advanced technical approaches to improve and stabilize the application environments.
* Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery and technical guidance to the team.
* Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent