This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Role : Pega Developer
Rate : $50hr
Type : 12 Month Contract to hire
Location : Dallas, TX
Basic Purpose: Working as part of a small, agile team to design and implement new features and technologies. Delivering high quality, high performance code in an agile environment. Using, evaluating, and learning exciting new technologies that keep our products and teams on the cutting edge. As a key member of the team, this individual will help design, develop, and maintain complex Pega BPM solutions with a focus on quality, performance, and resiliency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop key product features and complex software solutions within existing large-scale enterprise applications and new strategic initiatives using preferredlanguages
* Collaborate with cross-functional partners (QA, Business Analyst, Tech Pubs, etc.) in an Agile/Scrum team environment
* Assist with the generation and analysis of business and functional requirements for proposed software solutions
* Create design specifications, documentation, and unit testing plans as defined by the Agile development process
* Complete development tasks independently as well as under direction from the product architect and development leads
* Maintain and support software solutions post-production
* Develop features completely including the front-end components and the backend systems
* Work closely with other engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION PREFERRED: Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
WORK EXPERIENCE: 2-3years of professional experience in software development or technical engineering capacity.
2+ years of experience with custom application software development using Pega BPM and Java.
Other: Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented (OO) design patterns, distributed databases, and data modeling techniques
Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
THE FOLLOWING ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
* Demonstrate a knowledge of PEGA architecture, design and implementation features
* Experience with PegaRules Process Commander (PRPC) methodology and the main features, tools, frameworks and limitations. Experience in writing connectors, services, user interfaces and decision rules
* Experience with Pega PRPC including BIX Reporting, Business Rules Engine, DCO (Direct Capture of Objectives) , CTI integration with Avaya, CPM, and SSO Integration o Knowledge of the PRPC tools (such as tracer, clipboard, db wizard, rules inspector, guardrails etc.)
* 1+ years of experience in a variety of technologies, including but not limited to, Java J2EE (Servlets, JSPs, Struts, JSTL, JDBC, EJBs, JMS, Web Services - SOAP & REST),.NET, Oracle, DB2 and MS/SQL
* Database design and writing SQL
* Experience in an Agile development environment utilizing the Scrum methodology.
* Experience with web or hosted/cloud-based applications that handle highvolume and require high-uptime and performance o Knowledge of healthcare messaging standards such as HL7 Physical and