This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPEGA LBA
Pega Lead Business Architect will be responsible for partnering directly with our business stakeholders to extract, re-engineer, and define business processes for our Next Generation Customer Service platform, which is built atop Pega PRPC and its Solution Frameworks.
* In a Pega PRPC / CPM program, a demonstrated ability to partner with business stakeholders, with leading and assisting in the identification and definition of requirements, use cases, process flows, screen flows, and user interfaces;
* Interact with and communicate product requirements to architects, engineers, development managers, product managers, testers, and a variety of other stakeholders;
* Work with Development Managers, Program Managers, and Architects in scoping and sizing of projects. Sizing may be requested with little more than a vision statement available or as much information as that found in a traditional Product Requirements Document. Must be comfortable at either end of the spectrum;
* Construct and maintain an evolving list of processes and sub-process that must be built into our PRPC platform to retire our two legacy Customer Service applications;
* Construct and maintain an evolving list of capabilities that must be built outside of our PRPC platform to retire our two legacy Customer Service applications. This inventory includes web service needs, enterprise platform needs, external integration needs, etc.;
* Translate business needs and requirements into robust technology requirements;
* Experience with Pega Smart BPM methodology and the ability to teach the same to adjacent stakeholders;
* Experience in Customer Services for Financial Services or Payment Providers, with expertise in Disputes, Claims, and Chargeback business areas. Experience in Smart Disputes a plus.
* Deep experience with industry standard methodologies of SDLC, Agile, and SCRUM. Experience with Rally preferred.
* Possess advanced understanding of PRPC architecture, tools, and frameworks
* Must possess a track record of strategy execution, innovation, and execution in a high-pressure environment
* Experience in IT as a business analyst for large-scale projects and programs
* Must be a Pega Certified Business Analyst or Architect