Pega Lead Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONMUST HAVE:
* Pega PRPC 6.2 or higher platform experience for 8+ years of experience in Pega for Senior. For Senior developer would expect strong Pega architectural understanding)
* Pega PRPC 6.2 to 7.1 Migration experience
* Scrum development methodology experience
* Experience with Relational databases and concepts - Oracle SQL, PL/SQL etc.
* Ability to debug and fix as part of the development/support process and should have experience in Integration components (services, connectors, etc), frameworks, reporting, agents, authentication and rule resolution
* Experience working with developers in global team
* Web services, Rest API experience
* Good communication skills
* Financial domain experience
* Follow best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding. He will also be responsible for building and repairing fundamental components like UI, Flows, Services, Reports and Activities
* Configuration and development of the Pega rule components.
NICE TO HAVE:
* Participate in full life cycle of software development - from gathering requirements to implementation
* Risk experience
* Design class structure, data model and application frameworks, leading development and support activities. Unit test developed code and support users during UAT
* Big data and Hadoop
* Knowledge of integration with ECM or SharePoint