Pega Software Tester
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: Pega Software Tester
LOCATION: Augusta ME 04333
DURATION: 12+ months (Strong possibility for an extension)
* AgileScrum will be used as the methodology for this project.
* Be part of all planning, review and retrospect meetings and participate in daily stand-ups
* Assist BA in writing acceptance criteria for each User Story
* Develop test cases for User Stories
* Execute manual testing during Sprints
* Conduct exploratory testing on application
* Communicates effectively with customers and software / hardware suppliers supporting the
* State as appropriate
* Conducts post project reviews and quality assessments.
* Defines testing quality standards as needed.
* Ensures that defined processes are followed
* Participates in prioritization of product backlog to align with core customer need & business value
* Coordinates and conducts user acceptance testing
* Creates test plans and scripts, participates in testing of software
* The tester will be responsible for manually testing test scripts for web applications
* Agile, Advanced, 3+ yrs. experience
* Immediate availability (Within 2 weeks of offer)
* Willing to commit to 3 month contract w/potential extension
* Works with little direction and supervision
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
* Experience with writing test scripts
* Agile/Scrum - Advanced knowledge
* Business Process Modeling - Advanced knowledge
* Lead User Acceptance - Advanced knowledge
* Build & execute test plans/scripts - Intermediate knowledge