Pega Technical Lead 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for PEGA TECHNICAL LEAD for our client in WASHINGTON, DC
JOB TITLE: PEGA TECHNICAL LEAD
JOB LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
* In-depth theoretical understanding and practical expertise with regards to enterprise information management systems
* Min. 8years of hands-on SDLC experience in systems ranging from reporting to content management
* At least five years of experience in architecting & developing Business Process Management and Business Rules Engines applications on Pega platform
* At least 8years of experience in IT industry
* Pega certification
* Extensive understanding and knowledge of Pega RULES Process Commander.
* Designing and creating Rules, Flows, Activities etc using Pega RULES Process Commander V7/6.x/5.x.
* Troubleshooting & performance tuning of PRPC applications using Clipboard, Tracer, PAL and SMA.
* All phases of software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
* Strong Object-Oriented design and implementation skills
* Creating SOAP/REST connectors/services
* Exceptional communication skills in English both written and oral
* Agile Development Methodology, especially PegaSCRUM
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues
* Strong understanding of relational database design concepts
* Experience in working with the large-scale (100+ entities) relational data models
* Strong knowledge of PL/SQL, for retrieving data from large volume tables
* Familiarity with various process modeling techniques (activity hierarchy diagrams, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, workflow diagrams, system interface diagrams)
* Experience in migration of rulesets, products and product patches
* Experience with other BPM products
* Integration of Pega and other platforms
* Experience with Banking sector
* Understanding of security models for protecting data in applications
REQUIRED SKILLS :
* BPM Pega PRPC 7 Design and Development Skills