Pension Data Integration Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CBIZ Overview
With over 100 offices and over 4,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ is seeking a Pension Data Implementation Manager in our Woodstock, GA office.
An ideal candidate will have proven experience with and knowledge of Defined Benefit pension plans and relational databases as well as experience with data conversions. This candidate should possess strong communication, logical thinking, problem solving skills, and be comfortable working as both a leader and member of a team.
* Lead Defined Benefit pension plan administration data conversions for new clients
* Lead efficiency improvement efforts, including automation, on repetitive data processes in the maintenance of data on CBIZ s Defined Benefit pension relational database, IPASMaster
* Participate as a data expert on sales opportunities
* Manage team of data analysts
* Coordinates, plans and participates in the execution of assigned projects
* Develop database functions, stored procedures, and triggers
* Develop reports and queries using SQL and proprietary DB administration software application, IPASMaster
* Prepares and maintains system and process documentation
* Process and reconcile data feeds
* 3 5 years experience working Systems or IT related position
* Working conceptual knowledge of relational databases and SQL
* College degree or equivalent required
* Programming experience
* SQL experience required,
* C Sharp, VB.NET, and PowerBuilder experience preferred
* 1 2 years experience managing analyst level, entry level employees preferred
* Able to work in a team environment both as a leader and member
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve complex business problems
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf