Pension Specialist - Newport Beach, CA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Newport Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A PENSION ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Hewitt business group within Retirement and Investment Consulting in Newport Beach, CA.
YOUR IMPACT AS A PENSION ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
* Consulting with participants/members on pension plan provisions and payment elections
* Handle benefit plan administration and management of special projects associated with defined benefit plans for various clients
* Review participant/member data and clean it up if information is missing or inaccurate
* Maintain client databases and
* Respond to participant/member calls and facilitate requests
* benefit calculation log
* Coordinate monthly pension payments with trustee
* Assist with the testing of the system for new clients according to the plan provisions and administrative requirements
* Customize employee communication material
* Maintain current knowledge of client specific plan provisions
* Broaden knowledge of defined benefit administration rules
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
* Basic spreadsheet knowledge preferred but not required (i.e., Excel)
* Basic database knowledge preferred but not required (i.e., Access)
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
UNITED STATES: Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
CANADA: Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2421254
CATEGORY: Consulting Group
LOCATION: United States, CA, Newport Beach